Get Involved To Help Improve RealOpInsight
Because we believe in free and open source software, RealOpInsight and the related software are released freely. Not only in the sense of GNU freedom but also free of charge!
We are proud of this freedom that we want to keep. For that we need contributors to help us support the development of the software. There are several ways to get involved:
Each contributor would expect to have his name (or his company logo) listed in this site. See current contributors at the right side.
A good starting point to contribute in RealOpInsight Software is to give your feedback:
- You're using the software and it helps you get your job done? Please drop a comment on our SourceForget.net repository or share a feedback using your favorite social media (Twitter, Google+, Linkedln...).
- You're using the software and think that it lacks of some useful features? Please submit a feature request, either via our users mailing list, our ticket system, or directly through our mailbox.
If you have time, we welcome your help in various areas:
- Programmers, subscribe to the developer's mailing list, there are always things to do (fix bugs or improve the software);
- Writers, you can help to improve the documentation;
- Translators, you can help to translate the software in your favorite language.
You can donate materials to developers to help them to develop and test the software. Recall that our project (NGRT4N Project) doesn't have any budget. Comprised of volunteers, the developers do their best with their own computers.
If you want to donate materials, please contact us.
What are the financial needs of RealOpInsight?
- Buy software and hardware for developing and testing purposes (e.g. computers, licenses for Windows and OS X developers...);
- Support the charge of energy: before releasing every version of RealOpInsight, we spend a lot of time in development and testing. That requires computer power and consumes a huge amount of energy;
- Support the cost of hosting this website.
Donate via PayPal
You can donate money via our PayPal account. There is no minimal amount for donation.
If you click on one of the buttons below, you will be taken to the secure PayPal Web site. You don't need to have a paypal account in order to make a donation.
Rodrigue Chakode, Roch Akanor, Volker Fröhlich, Haikel Guemar, Richard Gate, Cyrille Ngameni, Andreas Jaekle, Agnès N., ... and YOU!.