Consider to support us
Because we believe in free and open source software, RealOpInsight and the related software are released freely. Not only in the sense of GNU freedom but also free of charge! We are proud of this freedom that we want to keep. For that we need contributors to help us support the development of the software.
There are several ways to get involved:
To thank you, each contributor would expect to have his name and even its company logo published in our website as Featured Contributor.
A good starting point to contribute in RealOpInsight Software is to give your feedback:
- You're using the software and it helps you get your job done? Please drop a comment on our project home SourceForget.net or share the project with your friends and colleagues. There are quick links on this site's home page to share the link on Twitter, Google+, Linkedln, etc.
- You're using the software and think that it lacks of some useful features? Please submit a feature request, either via our users mailing list, our ticket system, or directly in our mailbox.
If you have time, we welcome your help in various areas:
- Programmers, subscribe to the developer's mailing list, there are always things to do to fix bugs or to improve the software.
- Writers, to help improve the documentation.
- Translators, to translate RealOpInsight.
- Designers, for this website and RealOpInsight.
Do you have a PC, a note book, a backup device... that you don't longer need?
You can donate it to the developers, that will allow them to develop and to test the software. Recall that our project (NGRT4N Project) doesn't have any budget. Comprised of volunteers, the developers do their best with their own computers.
If you want to donate materials, please contact us.
What are the financial needs of RealOpInsight?
- Buy software and hardware for developing and testing purposes (e.g. computers, licenses for Windows and OS X developers...)
- Support the charge of energy: before releasing every version of RealOpInsight, we spend a lot of time in development and testing. That requires computer power and consumes a huge amount of energy.
- Support the cost of hosting the website.
Donate via PayPal
You can donate money to the project through our PayPal account. There is no minimal amount for your donation.
If you click on one of the buttons below, you will be taken to the secure PayPal Web site. You don't need to have a paypal account in order to make a donation.