April 22nd, 2018. After a couple of weeks in beta stage, a few number of bugs have been reported and are now fixed. Therefore we are pleased to announce the immediate availability of RealOpInsight Ultimate 2018r1 stable release.
- Web Editor: added feature to import Zabbix IT services as native RealOpInsight service view.
- Web Editor: added feature to import Nagios BPI configuration as native RealOpInsight service view.
- Dashboard Map: colored area around each map node does no longer cover all the label text, but is now limited to small bounding box around the node icon. This provides a more concise visualization for dense service trees.
- Dashboard Map: long labels are now truncated to 20 characters when displayed, while be fully available in tooltips. This also intends to provide a more concise visualization for dense service trees.
- Fixed issue #12: when Nagios BPI imported file is incorrect and causes crash.
- Fixed installation script when permissions on default database where not set properly.
As usual, downloads are available as binary package, Docker image, and OVA virtual machine image.